The system contains discrete modules for:
The system automates the recording of vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate & respiratory rate by linking to electronic medical instruments and automatically capturing the readings.
The patient’s complete medical record is stored electronically and can be retrieved at any time by a single button click.
Doctors receive extensive support during the consultation process. The intuitive user interface allows facile selection of diagnosis codes, medication lists and standard procedures. Diagrams of the corresponding parts of the body are provided for the doctor to record the exact location and nature of the illness. This pictorial representation is extremely useful in medical records. In one of the implementations, over 1500 templates have been designed for various illnesses.
Prescriptions, Lab orders, X-ray orders, Medical Certificates and Referral letters can be generated by the doctor within the system during the consultation process.
The AEIS :
- Improves patient care process by increasing the consistency of care
- Allows round the clock storage and retrieval of historical patient medical record
- Helps to identify bottlenecks in patient waiting time in different stages of the workflow
- Saves doctors' time & minimizes manual input errors
- Provides accurate & complete medical records and improves security of patient medical information
- Decreases prescription errors
- Simplifies workflow within the department