Given the diversity of enterprise activity, the assessment and management of the Enterprise Carbon Footprint can vary from organization to organization. iViva.works™ provides a versatile and scalable platform that can be configured to the varying needs of different organizations.
The iViva.work Energy Management application enables the management of the Enterprise Carbon Footprint across the enterprise people, processes and systems.
Advantages of iViva.works™ :
- Application development is done through process modeling not code generation. As such it is possible to model energy saving processes on the fly.
- Critical processes, which are traditionally static in nature, are converted to system driven dynamic processes that prompt the operator to respond to tasks.
- Enterprise energy saving schemes can be implemented by integrating across multiple real-time control systems, transaction-based systems and enterprise applications.
- Energy alerts can be sent, which are specific to the actual users of energy within the organization, with notification and escalation, or actions such as billing for unplanned energy usage.
- The system is self documenting, which is invaluable for incident management, compliance and corporate governance requirements.
- Enables the creation of an Enterprise Carbon Footprint Dashboard that provides a visual snapshot of KPI information.
- Brings user as a part of automated energy saving process through messaging and collaboration
Building Carbon Footprint/Energy Management
- Energy Dashboard
- Energy accounting
- Energy efficient operations and maintenance
- Energy metering and recording
- Energy alerts and notifications
Smart Grid Applications
iViva.works™ provides the ability to manage smart grid applications in areas such as:
- Demand-Response management
- Net Metering