A city must provide an environment that is safe, secure, comfortable and convenient for daily living. Thus, along with the physical infrastructure is the requirement for efficient and effective city operations and maintenance. Going hand in hand with it, is a vibrant and sustainable city ecosystem that fosters community and commerce, keeping residents within the city, and drawing visitors from outside.
A New Paradigm
Most approaches to managing a city infrastructure is focused on the idea of a centrally located command and control center (CCC). Such a CCC is a reactive system that mainly provides monitoring and response. Also, a CCC is conventionally built from multiple, stand-alone applications with point-to-point connectivity and integration for information exchange. Such systems are purpose built and rigid.
The iViva.works™ CMS is a completely new paradigm both technologically as well as in the way it enables the management of an entire city. The following are some of its key features and benefits:
- iViva.works™ CMS is a single platform that binds disparate elements required to manage a city to create a unified operating system .
- It is the city digital nervous system in the truest sense of the term providing connectivity between people, systems and processes across the city.
- It uses Business Process integration to enable the creation of business processes and services that cut across multiple applications and systems. These processes and services can be deployed locally or across the city.
- The iViva.works™ platform brings unprecedented flexibility and versatility: The same platform can be used to develop a wide variety of applications ranging from operations, maintenance, concierge services, tenant services, digital signage, advertising, mobile connectivity, community services, e-commerce and social networking among others.
- Although the CMS software is hosted in a central location, information and control is available anytime, anyplace via any device
- iViva.works™ CMS also becomes the city knowledge base encapsulating its key systems and process knowledge enabling development, operations and business continuity.
Gated Communities and Ecosystems
Eutech has pioneered the idea of community ecosystems, which will bring considerable opportunities for revenue generation and for creating a more vibrant and self-sustaining community.